Friday, July 22, 2011

1. Read Chapter 4 in the AA Big Book. Discuss and reflect upon the concepts of Honest, Open-mindedness and Willingness. How are these tools of growth in the CEA-HOW program?

12. Discuss and reflect upon the concept of insanity as it applies to us in CEA-HOW.



Oh boy I have 2 questions to answer! IT is so hard to be a mother and find the time to work this program but it is helping me so much. Honesty is playing a huge role in my program....First I had to be honest with myself and my inability to gain control myself of my life and my disease. It was very hard for me to asmit to anyone especially myself that I needed outside help. The willingness for me come into play as I have become willing to let my sposor be a part of my life, to share my struggle...also my willingness to let the obsession with food go...It has been a great crutch and excuse in my life for so long.


Insanity....it is the very word to describe the battles I have had with myself over food. I feel like I could be committed...at times it almost felt like there was more than one person inside me...there were time I could talk myself into eating such crazy amounts of food. Katy said to me a couple days ago...people come for the vanity and stay for the sanity. I have actually come for both if I am being completely honest. It is true I want to be thin...I want to be happy and most of all I want to be sane when it comes to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment