Thursday, July 21, 2011

9. Read Step Two (Chapter 2 in the AA 12& 12). How is taking Step One a necessity before taking Step Two?

10.Discuss and reflect upon the effectiveness of CEA-HOW from your personal experience and from what you have observed in others. Could what you have experienced emanate solely from you? If so, why had it not happened before?


So I am gogin to do these assignments and questions all at once as I am behind because of being sick and homw alone without my husband..when it rains it pours!

I think that we can only really have faith or believe step two is true when we have accepted step one because in order to accept God in our lives there has to be a cetain admission of necessity of need for him in our lives to find what we are looking for. In this case, freedom from the bondage taht food has over us and ultimately happiness.

From those people I have spoken to and the few phone meetings I have been able to listen to this program has literally saved peoples lives physically mentally and spiritually. I believe it al revoloves around support and service. ...kids are up must finish later....

No comments:

Post a Comment