Monday, July 25, 2011

5. Re-read Step Two. Discuss and reflect upon your childhood exposure to any religious concept. On a two-column balance sheet list on one side your negative feelings and on the other side your positive feelings as they relate to early religious experiences. What conclusion do you reach when you reflect on the balance sheet?

I know I am supposed to answer this question but tonight I feel I need to write down and process my feelings today. I had a major setback in my attitude. I am on my period and felt really weak and I had some extra protein for lunch and I asked my feind Katy if that was ok and she said she thought it was a slip. I have to be honest. I got mad. I felt like...what the heck I am doing the best I can, I am taking care of 4 little kids...running them here and there...disciplining them, keeping up a house of 6 people, doing laundry...and I felt really defiant toward the program. I wanted to quit. I really felt like why am I doing this? Do I really have a prblem so bad that I can eat practically no carbs after breakfast? One of the things that has become realy hard is the lack of carbs to provide enough energy to do what I need to . My sister is coming this weekend with her 8 kids to stay over night and I just think how am I going to get ready to go to Utah a, get my house clean etc when I fell like I barely have enough energy to do the regular stuff? I know I need to do a lot of praying to get through this negative time. tonight I am going to take some time for myself and really pray...it is so hard to get time to myself even right now my husband is calling me to family home evening!!!! AAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment